Her interest in the house was a mystery – until the discovery of a long-lost painting that appeared to feature the very same person, sitting at a piano.
When the portrait was returned to Heale House’s drawing room, the sightings stopped.
Mr Smith was so fascinated he decided to investigate the history of the painting – and uncovered the sad story of the uninvited guest.
He identified the woman as a Mrs Bell, one of the 15-bedroom mansion’s previous occupants, who had been bankrupted and forced to sell all her possessions – including her beloved portrait – shortly before her death in the early 1900s.
Mr Smith said her ghost ‘would walk along the corridors and in the bedrooms, usually at about one o’clock in the morning’.
He continued: ‘She was usually wreathed in a blue haze and just drifted around – you couldn’t see her legs. Sometimes she would even arrive at the bottom of my bed in the middle of the night.
‘I thought there must be some kind of scientific explanation, but other people who visited the house were terrified – and they now believe she’s been put to rest because she got her painting back.’
Full Article | Source: www.dailymail.com
You might also like:
- Two Alien Craft Witnessed Over Munitions Pier in New Jersey
- Famous Alien Abduction Event in New York State
- Military jets chase a strange object over Michigan
- UFO Activity Around the Sun Emulates Star Trek Borg Cube
- Terrifying Alien Encounter in Indiana
- British Police Officers Have Over 420 UFO Sightings
- ‘Haunted Highway’ returns for second season on Syfy
- Michael Jackson haunts his sister La Toya
- Why aren’t operational hospitals haunted?
- Canada to Expose Alien Collaboration With U.S.